Oh.

Jan 8, 2008

So.
Let me get this straight.

Chipchura & Price ----> Out
Locke & Halak ----> In

...
So.
Price is down so that he can "play more games" and Chips needs to...err to...think...or something like that.
Riiiight. Well. Welcome to the NHL then Locke! (And welcome back Halak ;P)
All I hope for is that Price's little trip to Steel Town doesn't last too long. A be-back-before-January-25th-so-that-Alexia-can-see-Halak-in Hamilton length trip would be perfect. :D
My concern for Jaro's being in Hamilton on the 25th doesn't stop me from being overjoyed to see him back in Montreal, though. Duhhh. When I saw that he was back, I jumped up, squeeled like a true fan-girl, and then, after a few seconds, clicked. Cue the flashbacks of all the people who laughed and teased me by saying, "Hey imagine if Halak was called up right before you went to Hamilton? Hahahah! Ouch! That would really suck!!"
Yes. It was a pretty huge moment ruiner.
Anyway, after hearing "the news", I ran into the kitchen to tell my parents. My dad tried to comfort me by saying "worst case scenario, you'll get to see Price play!!"...but.
...
But. Dad. Halak is my favorite player. I wanna watch him. Not Carey Price.


Jacques Demers better be right. Price better only play 4 games in Hamilton (then come back a new man!)
:(
I'm so torn. I want Halak to be in Montreal...but...I also really REALLY (x8326556) want him to be in Steel Town while we're there.
Sigh.


Before I get back to watching the good 'ol Habs/Blackhawks game (wow it's suddenly 3-2 for Chicago), I'd like to say a few words about...THE FACT THAT CAROLINA CLAIMED SERGEI SAMSONOV ON WAIVERS. The man is an enigma. HE HAD LESS POINTS THAN FREAKING TOMAS VOKOUN LAST TIME I CHECKED. Need I remind you that Tomas Vokoun is a goalie?
Yeah. Like I said, the man is an enigma.

Well, bonne chance, Hurricanes (not really). Bonne chance.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home