Yay?

Dec 29, 2007

Montreal really took the state of Florida by storm. They owned each of the state's teams and, since they won both games with 5 goals for, gave everyone at La Cage aux Sports free chicken wings -- two days in a row!! How yummy.


Canada's 20 win streak was snapped by none other than Team Sweden today. Oh noes! I knew it would happen if they didn't play really, really, really hard! Ah, well. Can't win 'em all. Plus, the gold medal game is what really counts. :O Well...let's hope they make it that far. Ehh?


I'm going to Hamilton at the end of the month to see back-to-back Bulldogs' games. I can't waiiiit! Even if I'll be sitting in the attack zone (meaning Halak will be in front of me for only one period), I'm glad we got good seats -- and that I'll actually be at a game! I just hope Halak plays at least ONE of the games. Imagine if I got there and I didn't get to see my favorite player? Talk about a major freeaking piss off.


Anywhoo, I'll post after tomorrow's game, I guess. Hopefully the Habs'll be able to get yet another goalie pulled ;)
Montreal's comin' for ya Luuuundqvist!! Bwahahaha.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Smirking Cat said...

Will you be watching the Lightning vs. Canadiens game tonight? I'll catch part of it, probably, depending how bad my team plays!

Thursday, January 03, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home