Montreal @ Washington

Dec 20, 2007

UPDATES + more icons

The Habs are playing the Caps tonight, babay. Bring on Ovechkin & Backstrom (and the others, but I'll be watching those two closely 'cause they're cool)!

Hey, did you know I actually don't mind the Capitals? Yeah! Well, then again, I don't dislike much teams apart from Toronto and Carolina...

Anyway. I better get back to watching the game, 'cause the Habs just scored and it's kinda hard for me to watch and type at the same time.

So peace, ya'll.


p.s. Are ya glad to be starting again, Huey?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Smirking Cat said...

I have a potentially stupid question...why are the Montreal Canadiens called the "Habs"? I don't watch much hockey besides my own woeful Lightning, so I just wasn't sure where the nickname came from. Thanks!

Thursday, December 20, 2007

 
Blogger alexia ♥ said...

"Habs" is short for the french word "Habitants" which is used as an alternate name for the Montreal Canadiens. "Habitants" could mean the poor or regular people who worked in farms...refering I guess to the Quebecois back in the day.
:)

Friday, December 21, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home