Christmas Miracle

Dec 23, 2007

Oh my god.
Oh...my god. I'm speachless.

Our very own AAA Midget team actually won a game. To think I was convinced they couldn't do it... Way to prove me wrong, boys!

It was a really intense game, too. With a few minutes left in the 2nd period, Ryan, the Flyers' goalie, got a skate in the leg and had to go to the hospital for stitches. (OH THE DRAMA!) So, they had to put Shawn in to take his place. The rest of the game was HARDCORE. Man, with only a few minutes left in the 3rd (3-1 for the good guys), New Liskeard scored. Hooooooly crap. It took the guys forever to score the empty-neter... and Van and I were on the edge of our seats THE WHOLE TIME. When they finally did score, I jumped up and squeeled (it was a reflex, I swear...)
THE FLYERS FRIGGIN WON A GAAAAAAAME!!!!!!! I'm so proud of them :) Oh, and I'm pretty sure they played extra hard to impress Alain Goulet.
Makes sense, non?

I took a few pictures with my cell during the game. Mostly of New Liskeard's goalie, but I think I have one of Kap after they had won ;) What? He was a cute goaler.

Anywho, here are the pics:

New Liskeard Cubs (and their goalie :D)

Kapuskasing Flyers (after they had just won :D)


Now I have to brace myself for tonight's game...Dallas! Ahhhhhh.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home