Huet + Shootout = ...no

Dec 22, 2007

Oh, Lehtonen. Why are you so awesome?

As soon as Montreal went into the shootouts, I knew they had lost. I mean reeeeeally. Hossa? Kozlov? Kovalchuk? Pshhh.
It doesn't help that Huet looks shaky -- for lack of better words -- in the shootouts. I dunno. It seems it's not the first time he's not even flynched when a player shoots at him.
Oh, whatever. That could be just me.

I'm not that mad, though. They got a point, and that's all that matters. ... Well, it woulda been nice for them to win...but heyyy. I like Atlanta.

AND SO LIFE GOES ON.
Until tomorrow when Montreal goes head to head with Mike Ribeiro, the Taco Bell Dog, and the Dallas Stars.

Should be a good game!


p.s. World Juniors on Boxing Day!!! I can't freggin' beleive it's been a year since Carey Price won the Gold with Canada. Now look at him. All grown up...
*tear*
How beautiful.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home