Now you see what I see

Mar 17, 2008

Et voila!

Halak's shiny shutout was well deserved indeed, thanks to his hard work and patience. He's such a trooper... playing hard every game, never complaining..etc. I could go on and on!
Is it any wonder he's been my favorite player for nearly a year now? <3
Keep making me proud, Jaro!

Obviously I'm not the only one impressed by Halak's work. Carbs trusted him to start tomorrow against St. Louis. Go Carbs! I'm proud of you, too!

I still can't get over the Habs this year...it's just...wow. I won't say to much 'cause I'm sure I'll jynx it, but...wow.


London Knights are starting their playoff run on the 21st of march. They're playing the Guelph Storm. Ouuhh~ Should be good. I'm hoping I can catch a game or two. Really, it would be a huge frakin bummer if I'd miss out on the 1st series.
I'm still saving for a S. Kostitsyn Knights jersey, peeps. When the A&W opens in town, Van and I are gonna get a job there. That way, I'll make some mad-cash an I'll be able to buy myself some nice jerseys and and WOOO. JERSEYS BEWARE, THE GREAT-FAN COMETH.


Our very own Kap Flyers are starting their tryouts as early as April this year. Seriously, rad. Since the whole team and personel is getting an extreme-makeover, this season should be...interesting. The team will prolly train, like, all summer. Which is totally boss and seems so much more hard-core than the usual "august-tryouts-not-even-2-months-to-practice-together-regime".
I like it.
And I'm looking forward to seeing all the out-of-towners!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home