Friendly Competition

Feb 27, 2008

http://www.rds.ca/video/visionneuse.html?category=&video=
This little rivalry Carey and Jaro have going on is kinda cute, in my opinion. Now that their veteran is gone, they have to compete with each other to improve and fight for the #1 spot.
I like it.

When I watched that video off RDS.ca, I nearly fell off my chair opon seeing Halak lying on the ice, in pain. I was like OH HELL NO. Second day in Montreal and he's already injured?? What the--? Thankfully he shook it off and told the reporters it was just a little bruise. Pheeeeeew. Two goalie dramas in a row may seriously have been too much for me to handle.

Tidbit: Combined, Halak and Price's ages (22 and 20 respectively) are equivalent to Hasek's actual age. Bahahahah. Wow.

* I KNEW IT! Paddock got canned! Last night my dad and I were like "oh yeah sens got shutout again..bye bye paddy!" and then BAM. Today he was fired :D

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Smirking Cat said...

I'm surprised no one has been fired from my team yet. The Lightning have been playing terribly for a long time now!

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

 
Blogger alexia ♥ said...

Yeah..I was wondering that too the other day. Why hasn't Tortorella been fired yet? Or maybe their GM? I dunno... Maybe they're waiting or something..
Hey, how has the new goalie, Smith, been playing? I haven't had a chance to see him play myself yet..

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home