Catching up

Feb 2, 2008

With today's win over the Islanders (4-1), the Habs are just 3 points from the division leading Ottawa Senators. Ya'll, that's some good news right there.
Well.
We hope that Toronto wins agaisnt the Sens tonight, 'cause then Montreal will be OFFICIALLY 3 points behind Ottawa. DAMN. RIGHT. I LOVE YOU CANADIENS.

Kovalev was giving me chills all through the game today. He played sooo well. And when he scored that goal, I nearly fell off my chair. He shot it so hardly it just instantaneously bouced back out of the net.
I could go onnn and onnn about how well all the players played, but I'd be here all night. So I'll make this short.

Alexia's notes to players:

Ryder: YOU DEFENDED HIGGINS WHEN COMEAU HIT HIM FROM BEHIND WHAT. High five to you.
Streit: You swiss-cheese, you. You continue to impress me game after game with your skillz from the point, your back-checking, and your perfect contribution around the net. KEEP MAKIN ME PROUD.
Higgins: Totally turned your back to Comeau...and ended up face first into the boards. BUT HEY. You were able to stir things up in the offensive zone, maintain pressure, and get penalties called against the Ilses! (Too bad about that missed open net at the end of the game...) ILY ♥
Kovalev: KOVALEV. WHAT TO SAY ABOUT KOVALEV. Your passes, your goals, the way you move so effortlessly around the ice...in the words of my father: "like an angel on ice". We love you, Kovie.
Komisarek: Sending guys flying left and right (Comrie, say hello to Komi), defending your zone like a warrior, and sticking up for your teamates. SUPER-FREAKING-D-MAN.
Huet: Mon ptit francais... Si tu continue a jouer come tu joue, jvais peut-etre oublier que Halak joue jamais ;) Aww, I kid. I'm just bitter that I don't get to see my fav player play 'cause you're so PRO. You're one of the best goalies of the league at the moment, and you dive to stop break-aways à-la-Hasek. When the hell did you learn how to do that? ;) Rad ♥
Plekanec: Kovalev's partner in crime #1. You're the most generous guy on the team; always passing when you could easily shoot. But man, can you ever bury that bad boy when you want to. Ya leave goalies crying for their mamas. Team playa, awesome all-around ♥
A & S Kostistyn: Kovalev's partener in crime #2, and the wonder-passer who isn't afraid to show who's boss (tough little devil). YOU BROTHERS THERE. I love you guys. Ya'll are blossoming into speedy, creative and dangerous little forwards. I love watching you guys play :'D ♥♥

Well. I could name the rest of the team, really. But I gotta go eat.
SO PEACE ♥
and think happy thoughts about tomorrow's game :D!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home