Rawr

Jan 18, 2008

DID YOU SEE KOSTITSYN'S GOAL LAST NIGHT?!?!
I'm sorry. It was just gorgeous. He deked the whole team before backhanding it top-shelf. I nearly cried.

Anywho. It was fun to watch. Lehtonen was at the top of his game, but the Habs still managed to win in the shootouts. YES! You heard me correctly! In the shootouts! Montreal beat Kovalchuk and Hossa in the shootouts (actually, Kovalchuk didn't even get the chance to shoot, and Holik completely missed the net)! HUET MADE A RAD SAVE ON HOSSA! HE MOVED! I'M PROUD!
'Cause I was preeeetty mad when he let in one of those I-wasn't-even-in-the-net-cause-I-was-trying-to-play-the-puck-goals. Talk about redeeming yourself! Yay Huet<3!


edit:
Look at what I stumbled upon! >here<
When I saw it I was like "I gotta favorite this biatch!" I swear, Halak's the coolest goalie ever born, fosho. Who cares if I couldn't understand a word he said, I'm sure it was something...deep!
;D
...and >one more< for the road. Man, the begining brings back good memories of last season... I miss the days when he played. (Yeah, yeah. I'm having a mega-fan-moment. 'Scuuuuse me.) Too bad about the over played "I Like To Move It Song". Kinda ruins the moment. Really. Take it off.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home