Random

Jan 31, 2008

Five random facts about me and my obsession with hockey:
1) Until I was 12, I DESPISED hockey.
2) The first full game I ever watched was the Habs/Flyers game in which Montreal was eliminated from the playoffs.
3) My first favorite player: Jose Theodore.
4) First time I actually started to care for hockey: when Clagary lost the Stanley Cup to Tampa.
5) I only started to really follow hockey after the lock-out.

Some kind of survey:

favorite team
Montreal Canadiens

favorite player
Sergei Kostistyn/Mike Komisarek/Alex Kovalev

do u play hockey
Yes

2 teams that are going to be in the stanley cup?
? and Detroit

winner of the stanley cup
?

favorite hockey brand
Rbk

do u watch hockey?
Yes

how long have u watched hockey?
3 years

how long have u played hockey
1 year

roller or ice?
Ice

favorite goalie
Jaroslav Halak

mvp this year?
Alexander Ovechkin

crosby or ovechkin
Ovechkin

penguins or devils?
Devils

favorite position?
Goalie

would u rather play goalie or defense?
Goalie

crosby or lemieux?
Lemieux

Created with GoBeachDesign - Myspace Survey Maker. Make your own today!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Smirking Cat said...

Crosby or Lemieux??? Definitely Lemieux!

Sunday, February 03, 2008

 
Blogger alexia ♥ said...

It was a total no-brainer! Lemieux all the way ;)

Monday, February 04, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home