Of course

Jan 19, 2008

"Habs fall to Sid-less Pens"
-The beautiful header on canadiens.com of tonight's game


Pitsburgh must be some kind of holy-super-team or something. They won a game even WITHOUT Sid the Baby. Oh, how wonderful.
:|

Good for Sabourin, though. For some unknown reason, he seems to play well against Montreal. What's the deal? I don't know. All I wish is that Conklin (despite being on a winning streak) would've played instead of him. We may have at least scored a goal.

Oh, and did I ever mention I can't stand the Penguins? I didn't mind them a few years back, but ever since Crosby burst onto the scene...well, you know.
Unfortunately...at the begining of Sid's career, I actually...umm... liked him. *flinches* YES BEAT ME IF YOU'D LIKE. I used to think he was the coolest thing... When we went to a Sens/Pens game during my grade 8 school trip, I was jumping up and down at the thought of seeing him live. I was young, okay? I didn't know any better. Geez.


Anyway, next game: Boston.
Mmmm. Bruins.
:)

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Smirking Cat said...

If it makes you feel better, my team shut out the Penguins the other night!

Sunday, January 20, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home