when 0 is a good thing

Feb 18, 2008

I watched the end of Saturday's game on CBC (the Leafs game had just finished & they aired the last minute or so after) with my bro in his BFF's motel room with a bunch of his teamates. When the game ended, the whole room (minus the leafs fans) jumped up and down and squeeled. I ran all the way down the hall to the adults' room and burst in.
"OMFG PRICE GOT A SHUTOUT!!111111!!!!"
...
Yeah. I was excited. And they joked and asked, "Oh, did the Habs win, Alex? I can't tell.."
Now th adults can't tease me about being a puck-bunny anymore >:D I actually love hockey. I don't go to the arena just to scope out the players...they're just a bonus ;)

I totally wanted to go to at least ONE of the Timmins Majors' playoff games while I was there, but I didn't get the chance so I'm sad :(
...
but did you SEE A. Kostitsyn's goal on saturday?? Talk Ovechkin style!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Smirking Cat said...

Puck bunny??!! I never heard that before, how hilarious. When Holmquist got a shut out, I actually made up a hockey dance, so I am rather celebratory as well. It's awesome when our players do well!

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

 
Blogger alexia ♥ said...

Hahaha I totally agree. Doing a little dance is way fun after your team has a good game. I do it all the time (if you can call jumping up and down and squeeling a "dance") :D

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home