Psh

Feb 26, 2008

I thought hey if Huet's been traded and Grabovski's up, maybe Hossa will come to Montreal.
Wrong.
Marian Hossa signed with my FAVORITE EFFING TEAM. The Pitsburgh Penguins. WOW. Great. Just great.

I told myself that the loss of Huet (for a freaking 2nd round pick???) would be made up for by the aquisition of Hossa. But no. Of course not. The Habs did it again. We have 2 rookie goaltenders, ages 20 and 22 -- which pratically makes them children, and no new offence. I'd waive any chance of a good playoff run good bye as it laughs away, but some other fans might kill me. So I'll just glare at the article saying that Huey was traded instead. (What did I say yestersay? Oh yeah. Huet would be traded. I must be psychic.)
maybe this is a good thing, I dunno. And quite frankly, I don't see how it could be. Maybe Gainey has some kind of super confidence in the current team? Well, if that's the case, the players better kick their game to THE HIGHEST LEVEL. You... rich athletes... don't let your general manager down.


Cristo, I'll miss you sooo much. It's hard to believe that I was bashing you jokingly a few weeks back and now...poof. You're gone.
You were such an awesome guy; always modest, always a good sport. You did alot for the Habs, and I'm sure fans will never forget you.
Good luck with Ovechkin, Semin, Backstrom and company. Have a great career <33


Funny thing is, Halak is up and I'm not really phased by it. Two rookie goalies. What the hell.
I still love him though <3

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home