paradise island

Mar 14, 2008

About last night...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyeah. Not in the mood to go back to that sad time, but... I must be strong.
Being shutout by the sens is about as painful as watching Toronto sweep a back-to-back series against Philly. Maybe even more painful, actually. Over the past year, I've grown to become very bitchy toward Ottawa. The stress and competition between the two clubs lately might have to do with it...and to think I used to adore the Sens. Hmmph. They think they're so great... with they're little Spezza/Heatly/Alfredsson line. Psh. Whatever! They're just wannabes off..like..the... KOVIE/PLEKS/AK46 LINE.
Yeah they wish they were that pro.
...
Sigh.
Yes.
I'm bitter.

Seriously, though. They completely shut down the blue, blanc, rouge. Practically in every facet of the game. Every time Kovie touched the puck, 3275 sens were on him. They blocked a bunch of shots, too. Aaaand their goals were...not Carey's fault? Sir Stoic had no chance on the deflection nor the weird nearly-over-the-crossbar one. To be honest, I don't even remember the 3rd goal.

For the first time in a long time, Montreal succeeded in out-shooting their opponent. Kudos to them for that!

As long as the Habs make it to the playoffs, I'm happy. That's all that matters. Seriously, NOBODY expected Montreal to come out this strong this season. Effing Hockey News rated them a D+ and didn't place them in the post-season.
It's a delightful surprise.
IN YOUR FACE, NON-BELIEVERS.


Yessir!
Halak is starting tomorrow vs NYI. It feels like forever since I've watched him play (a week).
....
.......
Yeah yeah. I know. But a week..'tis too long in my books! But then again...I am a huge *coughcrazycough* fan of his. Of course I want to see him play more often!
I'm just glad he's back in Montreal (he is too and it's cute how he constantly says how happy he is in interviews).
Make me proud, Halàk! (randomly decided to put the accent in his name for the first time..ever?)

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home