1st place (again)

Mar 11, 2008

The race for 1st in the east is soooo tight. It's crazy, really. But fun at the same time :) and not to mention exciting.

Tonight, rookie goalie Price had the upperhand on veteran Brodeur. I found it cool that he shut out Sutter as well. This same guy had cut Carey from team Canada last tryouts. ;) Payback much?
It was a really good game all around. The whole team played great. When Smolinski scored, and jumped up and squeeled...and woke up my dad who had dozed off on the couch. Sorry? I guess I was surprised to see Smo score that early in the game (when was the last time he scored a goal at all?..:O). Anyway, yeah. As I was saying, the whole team played awesomely. I mean, they may have let 38 shots on goal but at least they set up some great offense. Really. Sergei K tonight was like...oh my god. Just amazing. I love the way he plays! He's like a freaking wicked passer, plus he has that little cocky in-your-face attitude. He isn't afraid to smack some guys around or get in a scruffle. The kid played for the London Knights under Dale Hunter. Yeah. With Gagner, Kane & company. No joke he's good. The more I watch him play, the more he grows on me. He's one of my favourite skaters for sure :D and I wanna get a Habs and/or London Knights jersey of him :D!
Sergei Kostistyn audio clip after tonight's game: http://www.gazblogs.com/habsinsideout-files/2008%2011%20March%20Stubbs/s%20kostitsyn.mp3


By the way. Halak on Saturday? Totally boss ♥♥♥ ooops have I mentioned this before? ;)


Hahahaha..hahh. On a side note...has anyone noticed how well Sergei Samsonov has been playing with Carolina? Glad he's finally found his niche somewhere! Geez..funny guy....

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home