Feeling Blue(s)

Mar 18, 2008

Losing to St. Louis in the shoutouts has left a bad after-taste in my mouth.

I would have been content with the 1 point, but I was especially rooting for the win since, well, you know, Halak was in net. He made a nice save in the shoutouts to keep the team in, yet Kovie failed to score right after. Hense the loss.

The Blues' 2nd goal was...eessh. My dad shouted "SIEVE" as a joke just to pee me off and I gave him a "oh-hell-no-you-didn't" glare. Poor Jaro. Shit happens... gotta give the shooter credit though. It was a hell of a shot.

Man. I can't deny it... St. Louis played well. Especially Legace near the end. He was so-lid.
They're lucky I don't mind the team. Any other time I woulda been bitching way out.

Sigh.
I hate losing.
I'm a sore loser that way.

At least we got a point...hmmm...at least.

I still <3 Halak :) It's awesome to watch him play with MTL again.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sandi said...

I'm working with Takkle.com, a social networking site for sports. Members can post photos, videos, share stats and schedules, and a whole lot more with others throughout the community. Takkle is a place where students, athletes, coaches, and fans can share their passion for sports.

I feel that your site is very useful. I would love to know if you could link to our social networking resource.

Thanks,
Sandi

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home